Students can access Office 365 hosted webmail and cloud storage by accessing their new student portals at http://go.fresnou.org/students – there, students will be able to use Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications online.
Students can store their work online and access it later by using any computer with Internet access.
Direct Links to GALE Database articles
2. Cambodian (Khmer)
6. Hawaiian – Polynesians
9 . Laotian
11. Puerto Ricans
e-book version of The Junior Worldmark Encyclopedia of World Cultures and Nations (Click on the icons below)
Books — Reference
- The World Book Encyclopedia (22 vols.) REF 030 WOR
- People and Places (6 vols.) REF 300.03 PEO
- The Newest Americans (5 vols.) REF 304.8 NEW
- The Junior Worldmark Encyclopedia of World Cultures (9 vols.) REF 306.03 JUN
Books — General
- 305.XXX — This call number contains several books on the social life of many of the cultures listed.
- 641.XXX – Cookbooks, Cookbooks, Cookbooks.
- 900 section covers the history and people of many of the cultures. Some helpful Dewey numbers include: 915.XXX, 959.XXX, 973.XXX, 974.XXX, 996.XXX